Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Gavin Liam!!!!!

I got a little choked up last evening as I recalled that evening one year ago when Missy was in labor. My first grandchild was getting ready to come into our world. As I've watched him grow this first year (Thanks Missy for posting all the pictures to Snapfish), I'm amazed how this little guy becomes a toddler right before our eyes.

I value the time I get to spend with him and the time I am able to visit with him on the phone. Grandma always sings "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to him.

Missy & Mark are incredible parents and their personalities definitely come out in Gavin. Missy's strong-will & independent spirit and Mark's sense of humor & finding happiness in all are a joyful combination and are just a part of who Gavin Liam is.

Happy First Birthday my little monkey!

No comments: