Monday, February 9, 2009

Circle Journal

If you haven't noticed by now, I enjoy writing. I could just ramble on all day long when you put me in front of a keyboard and tell me to 'take off' with my words.

Over at Create My Keepsake I'm getting a circle journal going. Right now we have three people and are looking for a few more. If you'd like to participate, check out the thread at http://www.createmykeepsake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28583

Charity Hassel wrote this great article on her blog about Circle Journals -- I invite you to check it out. http://meaningfulmenagerie.blogspot.com/2008/01/circle-journals.html

I'm excited to combine my love of writing with my love of scrapbooking. Sharing my book with friends is a bonus ... having their thoughts, emotions & creativity in MY book is a treasure.

Have you participated in a circle journal? I invite you to post your link here of your circle journal.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Have fun with your circle journal!!!

ellen s. said...

i have but it is stilL circling! i would def recommend it, i can't wait to get mine back but still have a few entries to do