Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tender Moments


For me this layout captures those tender moments of being a Grandma.

Being a long-distance Grandma is a little more challenging then I thought it would be. I've even had some of the little 'green monster' come out -- you know that evil envy stuff. It is something that could have put a rift between Steena & I, but we've talked it through ... really, life does goes on. Each of us learn from each life experience, take from it what is needed & necessary.

A very wise woman once told me, when I was talking about my girls and their personality 'changes' -- you know those sudden ones, "Just remember honey ... they have hormones too." Uummph!

The scrapbook page I'm posting is one I did based upon the Scrappy Formula (12/26/08) from www.createmykeepsake.com. If you haven't been to that site ... well you're missing out. I've made wonderful friends there. Friends whom I am able to confide to. Friends who provide feedback and help me see things in a way maybe I wouldn't have seen.

The patterned paper I used is Pink Paislee. Love, love, love Rebecca's company. http://pinkpaislee.com/

4 comments:

Gems said...

Gorgeous take on the Scrappy Formula :o) xxx

Leslie Ashe said...

aww!!! What a precious layout!!
Love how you did the Scrappy Formula!

:D Happy New Year!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a great page! I just adore those tender photos.
Happy New Year's to you!

ellen s. said...

aw! that is so sweet! happy new year :)