Friday, October 10, 2008

Still waiting ... & Friday Fav Five

So I'm still waiting. I will not complain as I'm not the one who is delivering the child! I can't begin to imagine what my Grandson will look like. He will be absolutely wonderful, delightful and a complete angel! Ummm, guess I'm sounding like a Grandma.

Friday Fav Five .....


1. I'm getting a hot stone pedicure this afternoon. I'm going to be a pampered Rodeo Queen.
2. Found a gal @ Etsy who will help me do a banner for my blog ... and it is looking fun!
3. Fall is here and I'm loving it ... wore my fall clothes this week.
4. Had lunch with my guy today.
5. Enjoying my time reading "Eat, Pray, and Love".

I plan to do some scrapbooking this weekend and start on Christmas sewing/crafting.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Blessings on the birth of your grandchild! Hope he comes SOON!