Friday, September 5, 2008

Fab Friday Five!!!

I am soooooo glad it is Friday!!! Oh, I still have work to do over the weekend but it will be at home. I am sooooo ready for quitting time and a cold 'adult' beverage. Yep, one of those days.

So OK, today is Fab Friday. Here are five highlights of my week, in no particular order. :-)

1. I received 4 blue ribbons at the fair; one for each thing I entered!
2. I was the 'batter' gal at the Senior Pancake Breakfast yesterday. So much fun to work with others and serve our seniors.
3. Got my hair highlighted yesterday ... I look ten years younger! hee hee
4. Finished a few more things for my grandsons.
5. Going to the rodeo tonight!

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Congrats! What a fun week! Enjoy the rodeo.

Leslie Ashe said...

Your Fab 5 is GREAT Suzy!! I had my hair done this week too!
I love new do days!

Have a great weekend!
Leslie

Nicole said...

Have fun at the Rodeo!

DawnW said...

Congrats on the BLUE RIBBONS SUZY! Are there pictures of the BATTER girl?