Friday, January 29, 2010

Love my Friday Mornings!

Fridays are my day off, the beginning of my weekend and I love them.  In fact, Fridays in my world are incredible days.  I sleep in on Fridays (hey ... 7 is sleeping in for me considering I was ready to get up at 5:30 when the farmer did!), A HOT cup of coffee (farmer-made), still in my pjs, catching up on my reading (blogs, that is) and just being.  I try my best to clear my mind of my in-town job, get into FarmDiva Mode.  Then I'll begin to fantasize about scrapping ALL day and into the evening, staying in my pjs --- uninterrupted.  Definitely a fantasy.  Need to get some housework & laundry done.  Thinking I owe the Farmer some homemade cookies.  I'll be walking through the cows later to check out the new calves and see how the Moms are coming along.  I love this time of year when we're calving.  The little ones are just so darned cute.  The cows fascinate me.  The Moms take turns watching the calves.  The calves, once their legs are steady and they've things figured out, will begin to chase and play with each other.  Here is a picture that the Farmer took the other day as part of Project 12


Well, I'd better get busy with my day.  I want to be scrapping this afternoon.  I've some ideas for Fall layouts and also am excited to start on my Valentine cards.  Love L.O.V.E. day!!!!!

*Give-a-way* This morning I found this blog --- Kevin & Amanda Blog Makeover Giveaway -- and they are doing a great giveaway -- very worth checking out. 

2 comments:

Funky Junk Sisters said...

your blog is so cute, thanks for stoppin by ours! hope you can make it to our Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea in May. Puyallup, Wa May 14 & 15

Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Oh - I love that picture. I can just stare at it and let my mind wander! So sweet.