Saturday, January 9, 2010

Curious Gavin *Pick of the Day at Serendipity Scrapbooks, 1/09/2010*

I had so much fun doing this layout of my grandson, GL.  This was his first visit to the North Carolina Aquariaum.  And let me add that this Grandma DESPISES snakes -- won't even look at them in the zoo, so this was quite a feat for me to put a picture of a snake on this layout.  GL should be proud of his Gma for doing that.  The October Afternoon paper was fun to work with.  What looks like alot of journaling in the bottom left corner is actually part of their paper line.  The block letters are part of the 'pads' of letters I picked up at Michaels.  I chalked the green into the letters using the SU finger cots.  The buttons are all SU.  The ribbon, 100% Boy sticker and transparencies were part of my stash.  I used the SU star punch to create the stars.  Another highlight of this layout is that is was part of my 'audition package' for the Paper Pals (Pullman, Washington) scrapbooking store where I'm now a Design Team member .... my first DT spot! 

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Very cute! Congrats on POTD!