Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oops ... forgot Ember had 'tagged' me

So I'm supposed to post 7 random facts about me, ummmm.

1. Might as well list the shocker first ... I was the Virgin Mary in my school Christmas Pageant in third grade. (It might have something to do with I was the only Caucasian in my school ... this was in Japan).

2. I love peanut butter & fluff (marshmallow creme) sandwiches ... on whole wheat toast, of course.

3. I love pretending I'm Suzy Homemaker. hee hee

4. I love to shop on the Internet, fill my shopping cart ... and then I don't buy the stuff!

5. I'm a lip gloss 'slut' ... love it, love it, love it!

6. My dream vacation is to travel the French & Italian country side on a bicycle, drink wine, eat fresh breads & cheeses. Not be on a time schedule and just enjoy the life. **This was my answer to a question @ CMK today**

7. I want a tattoo but am a chicken butt!

No comments: