Friday, March 21, 2008

What's up with this weather?

Oh my gracious. Just came in from running errands and my bones are chilled. The wind is blowing and driving to town this morning there was snow on the road and covering the beautiful green wheat.

Finally got my scraproom/yoga studio organized and set up the way I like. Now if I can get my Honey to get some 'honey-do' stuff marked off his list, the room would be complete. I'm now on the hunt for some soft 'cowgirl' fabric to make some curtains. The window is long rectangular in shape, not real deep, so I don't want to cover it completely. I'll take pictures when it is completely complete.

More news from our homefront. DD#2 announced her wedding date --- August 30th in Bridgeton, New Jersey. She wants me to make the invites. I'm looking for any suggestions, ideas, etc. Her colors are red, white & blue. He is active duty Marine Corps and will be wearing his blues.

Happy Easter & Spring to my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

maria W said...

cant wait to see photos of your scrapbooking room :D
its really cold here too and i am so ready for summer hehehehehe